Feelings on KG 3.5's

Bill H.

I have a chance to pick up some kg 3.5 for 200.oo. Is this a good deal, and what are your feelings on these speakers compared to others...........thanks

I researched the old posts on these, but found little info from members.

Also my 500th Post!

I think they would be darn nice. I have their little brothers- the 2.5's. I think they are great, and for the price I paid, they were an amazing deal. $200 sounds pretty good.... I was considering upgrading my mains from 2.5's to 3.5s or 4.5s, or heck even 5.5s if I could find them cheap enough. But that is a trick. hehe

my dad bought them new in 1996 I believe for use in the upstairs ht. They are still running strong and sound amazing. They put out a lot of sound for how small they are and the clarity is amazing. Our neighbor just bought DT 2004TLs ($750 each) and came over and was amazed at how clear the little KGs sounded. I told him to come see my refs at school some time. Anyway, for $200 that's one heck of a deal. If you decied they are not for you, buy em anyway and sell em to me.

jzoz01 and everyone,

Wow, I guess you have to just wait, and vola-another klipsch question is solved! What a wealth of information is on this board!

and jzoz01

I will do just that! I will book mark your name and email you -If for some reason they don't work out......