Adding to my 4.1 setup...

Rem

I have recently aquired the 4.1 system, and I must say that I am impressed. DVD movies are excellent, as well are games and music. But, I have allowed myself to get into the mindset of "more power" Smile.gif

I am curious if there are any websites out there that contain information on adding various Klipsch ProMedia system to your current system. For example, the 6.2 people talk about.

Also, I was curious, but has anyone or would anyone combine two 4.1's? If not, I would like to be the first Smile.gif I got extra moneys. :P

Thanks,

Rem

The top 2 links are to Creamware's Luna II's processor card that uses Firewire to drive the 2496 box's 8 channels simultanious in/out. It uses a plugin architecure with plugins from commercial and users.

The other links are for ambisonics and ambiphonics that uses speaker placement and digital delays to recreate the sound fields recorded by special mics, created by Vspace, or from stereo thru ambiphonics.

Yup, two 4.1's. My friend and I have planned it out. We drew up diagrams and everything. The new 4.1 set, new wire, and other misc stuff will be purchased not this friday, but the next. I will post a link to the site that will show how we did it.

hey rem, what sound card are you using to produce sound too all the channels? i put my vs 400s with a set of 4.2 b4 just for fun but only got 6 channels with sound because my center and subwoofer out on my sound card only gave sound to the left speaker. it was already way too much, i cant imagine all 8 speakers going at it.