quintet microsystem question

mugsey

Hi-

I am thinking of purchasing a receiver that is has 6.1 technology. I am seriously thinking about your Quintet Microsystem speaker system to go with it. Is it possible to add a rear center channel speaker--if so which speaker would I use -a regular surround or another center channel speaker. I would also like to get an idea of the cost too.

Thanks for your help

Bob

Bob,

I don't know how big your room is, or your budget........however you might look into either the Synergy system at best buy, or move up to the Reference series....I beleive you will enjoy your system better and not do the "have to have something bigger" trials later on down the road...........

Quintets are nice, but for a litte more money you can get an even better Klipsch system .....jmho.2.gif

i am also very interested at the Klipsch Quintet, now i already have a stereo setup consisting of a JBL 10inch sub and pair of Acoustic Energy Aegis One, i have 2 options for now,

i. sell the AE Aegis One and get 5 pcs of Quintet and buy a used receiver and continue to use my JBL sub...

ii. Buy another pair of bookshelf (can be another set of Aegis one), a centre channel and a used receiver

both cost me almost the same...which options u guys think will offering me the better performance.?.

if i add a SB1 and a Klipsch centre sc.5, and take my Aegis one as rear, together with my JBL 10 inch sub (Digital 10), do u guys think it will match the sounds.?.since i am using different brand of speaker as front and rear...i dunno whether the sound will be nice..and will it be nicer than a set of Quintet.?.