Axiom VS Klipsch - Bookshelf Setup

Farrow9@cox.net

I'm upgrading my old synergy setup (7.1 setup - 2 KSF 8.5 1 KSC-C1 4 Quintets and 1 KSW12).... I want to go with 6 identical speakers in a 6.1 arrangment.... I was going to go with RB35s but I've been reading rave reviews of Axiom's M3TIs and they are considerably cheaper to boot... Anyone heard the Axioms.... or both?!? Sooo many choices... the only thing i'm sure about is an SVS sub!

I personally haven't heard the Axioms, but many people are saying they sound similar to Paradigm Studio speakers. You can audition the Axioms yourself. They have a 30 day money back guarantee. Plus they offer free shipping to anywhere in Canada and the US.

Because they're so cheap, I might try them out one of these days.

I've been reading rave reviews of their speakers.....

The free shipping is also very attractive considering what it costs to ship speakers... It'll cost me a fortune to ship the whole Klipsch setup.... Which brings up a qualm I have with Klipsch!... Why the did they pull out of tweeter?? I live in RI and every corporate store chain under the sun is here. Yet the closest "authorized" Klipsch dealer is over 50 miles away... I can get any other speaker (aside from axiom and SVS since they are internet only/factory direct) right down the road at either best buy, tweeter, bernies, circuit city, sears, etcetcetc.... except Klipsch Reference!