Klipsch rf-35

modestm

Modestm,

Call- Ovations Indy Castleton store number: (317)-849-7729 ask for Greg Mayse or Brad.....See if they can help..They are an authorized dealer............. Tell em Bill Hamilton refered you.... They have a store in Lafayette,IN also....

If they can help, Then cancel your order.........good luck.

• 18 years later...
On 7/29/2003 at 1:13 AM, modestm said:

I'm very interested in buying these speakers but haven't heard many reviews on them.

Can anyone who has personal experience with the rf-35 speakers please comment/review on it here?

I can get these for $800 for a pair at a local authorize klipsch dealer... but they don't have any to audition.http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/8.gif

BTW - it'll be running on a Denon-1082(7x110w) reciever.

Any help would be appreciated ^^.. thanks

For home theatre they are a blast!! I have a pair for the past 18 years, and have not found any thing to replace them. They play as well today as the day I purchased them. They provide all the sound I require from a film of any gendre. For music I also have a pair of maggies, and a pair of monitor audio's, which can not give me the blast the rf=35's can.

$800.00 for the pair is a good price for the quality you're getting. I would put them up there with the rp-8000 's of today so popular .except for the highs which are slightly less bright on the 35.