What center for my Epic CF-2's?

Mike Lindsey

Hi,

As you can tell, I am a Newbie. Wink.gif I bought a pair of CF-2's back in '95 and like them quite a lot. I am in the process of building a new HT and wanted to make sure the KLF-C7 is the Center channel to get. I am also going to get the RS-3's in addition to the Denon 4800 to drive them. As for subs, I've decided to go with the SVS 20-39PC. My question is...will the KLF-C7 match up with my CF-2's? Thanks for any future replies...

Mike

Although the C7 was not voiced with the epic series in mind, it does use basically the same drivers and horns. For this reason, I suspect it's a very reasonable choice (given the KV 4 is no longer in production) to use with your CF-2's.

BTW: I just had to reply to a post so I could show off my new avatar. Cool, hugh!

Kerry

Hey there... i am new to this board as well... but i currently have epics as my mains and a C7 for my center. i happen to LOVE this. i believe i read in another thread that you are running this off of a denon reciever. yet another good choice Smile.gif just letting you know that i am sure you will be completely satisfied with your selection!!!!

Thanks, Tyranny! Do you have CF-2's as well? As for the Denon, I haven't ordered it yet. I don't move into my new house until the end of next month, so I have some time to decide what I want. I'm leaning towards the 4800 but may go with Outlaw separates as well.

Mike