4.1 in Singapore 230V

Roboto

Hi fellow Singaporean!

As I posted in www.hardwarezone.com , I'm now in the States, but will definitely buy the 4.1 when I get back to Singapore.

I heard Klipsch may be coming out with the 5.1 + decoder next month. Just hope they don't take too long to make export models (230V) to us. There are quite a few Klipsch fans in Singapore too!

This message has been edited by VBlaster on 05-20-2001 at 01:36 AM

I suggest you goto www.hardwarezone.com forum and ask them. There are quite a few Singapore Klipsch enthusiasts there.

You might also want to check with the dealer, Tat Chuan direct. I'm guessing is that Australia's Klipsch dealer isn't exactly offering the best deal around, right? I'll post the email of Tat Chuan tomorrow (it's in my other PC).

I guess I should share my opinion. I previously own a FPS2000 and a set of yamaha 5.1 amp and speaker. Both doesn't meet my needs as FPS2000 is just too soft. And I don't want to get a 5.1 cos I need my real channel from games like counterstrike. And now I get pro media 4.1 and real happy. For those who play DVD on pc, here's a clue, windvd actually have DTS version. With this set of speaker, movie really rocks.