FOR SALE: MISSION 700's

Doc Holiday

I know that this isn't the place for it, but before i put them up on ebay i figure that i would offer them to anyone here first to see if anyone else was interested in finishing my project. Basically they are a 1982 2 way speakers with a basic cross over. 2 coils a cap and a resistor. The caps and the resistors have been replaced and the crossovers rebuilt. They have been refinished with out a gloss coat, but they are ready for it. They have been rewired with monster xp cable, not the best but better than factory, they still have the original foam. The only problem is that the 8' woofer is gone. When they were given to me all I got were the baskets so thats all thats in there right now, but the tweeters are still intact not blown and functional, Also the grills were missing but i rebuilt a set of grills from stuff i have laying around. Basically I only want $20.00 for them, I just want them out of my house, But i'll package them and send them via ups, write me back if you are interested. I have pics.