99 lascala's were raw birch, now oiled

Here is a pic of them in the room. The large cabinet to the right is were the electronics and disc are stored. The flowered thing in the corner with the granite feet and top is my JL Audio dual 8 ohm sub (about 500lbs total). Homemade dual bandpass box, 1.25" MDF,tuned to 30hz. Onkyo amp powers it with both channels to the dual voice coils. It will shake the brick walls on the outside of the house. I have an Onkyo for the home theater power and a Scott 299 (a) for the two channel listening. I had planned to keep my Sansui speakers for the HT but after hearing the Lascala's, I will be installing an A/B switch so I can use the Lascala's for both HT and 2 channel. There are no words to describe how impressed I am with the sound of the Lascala's. Unbelievable is as close as I can get.

post-12875-13819248860076_thumb.jpg

Congrats on the purchase of your La Scalas. They look great in your music room! Gotta love your JL Audio sub...I had a 15" JL Audio 15W6 for my DIY sub several years ago, enclosed inside a massive sealed 3 cubic foot MDF enclosure, finished in oak vinyl veneer.

Oh, what bass, easily playing down to 18 Hz (or lower)!