Speaker Substitutes, Need opionions!

Diss

As you can see in my sig, I had to do some substitutes due to lack of availabilty. I know I did good on the RF 5's for the price. But im not sure about the RC 3II, I've looked at the specs vs the RC 35 and it looks like a better speaker, but im not a audio geniues. Did I make adecent decision on the substitutes?

If you're going with the RF5s (good choice), keep the RC3 IMO. RS3s would match better than the 35 I think. Can you just stay with the older line or must you mix and match? I don't know much about the newer line but using RF5s with the RC3 and RS3 would be very nice indeed. With that RSW-15 I'll bet it sounds awesome as is.

Well the RSW 15, and RS 35's shipped today, and there shipping the RF-5's and the RC 3II Monday, since I waited still this evening to tell them go ahead and sub the RF 5's and the RC 3II. I feel I got a pretty good deal on the 5's I only had to pay $916 for the pair. But I wasnt sure if I made a good decision on the RC 3II vs the RC 35 (I couldnt find any other place that had the RC 35 in stock for a resonable price). I hope it sounds ok with the RS-35's, I guess I will find out by next Friday, if I can wait that long.9.gif

Thanks