More gear for sale or trade

ben.

Offers of trades, cash or players to be named later are being considered for the Aiwa reciever, 4 JBL N28, and 4 heavy duty wall mounts, all listed in my signature. I know their value will not be very high in this venue, but I am following custom and offering them here first. Offline inquiries accepted as well. Trades need not be audio-related, but a VPI 16.5 RCM is on my short list.

Everything near mint, original boxes, NEVER ABUSED.

I can also get a matching center channel @ wholesale if the buyer is interested. Aiwa sub can't keep up with the JBL, but is also available.

bclarke421 says ..."The high bidder actually emailed me after bumping into this forum and seeing the aforementioned thread. I didn't get into details, believe it or not, but I did point her towards Audio Asylum and gave her the user names that I know he has used."

I'm still waiting for you to post this womans klipsch member name? She has to have one since you claim she emailed you out of the blue asking about me ...right?

So what's her member name? Or were you lying and you actually emailed the winner of my auction and convinced her I was a fraud for some strange reason?

What's the story???