RF35 reviews?

Grand11

I've been looking for some RF35 reviews and having trouble. The only review I can find is from "Tone" (the one Klipsch posts on thier website) and unfortunately it doesn't go into the details I'd like. But then, that's literally the ONLY review I can find, positive or otherwise.

I'm trying to find a review that includes some speaker measurements if possible. Does anyone know of one?

The only problem with audioreview is that it's all peer reviews so you tend to get either raves or outright bashes with few objective reviews. They don't feel very objective. I'm hoping for something from a magazine that might hold more wieght than "Joe Anonymous".

Don't misunderstand: I already own the RF35s. It just seems that everytime a "post your setup" thread hits there's a Klipsch basher who spits out the same rhetoric every time. The complaints are so similar, and the RF35's so new, that I wonder if this is just an assumption being made by people who wrote off Klipsch years ago or even have never heard them and are just regurgitating hear-say.

As I'm a Klipsch newbie (these are my first Klipsch speakers), most of the complaints seem very foreign to me and I can' understand where the arguments are coming from. So this is more of an excersize in education. I have this feeling that people are writing them off before even giving them a listen, and instead mindlessly buying whatever the forum buzz-word of the day is. (right now it seems to be the "you should have bought Paradigm" comment. I really don't get that one).

Thanks for any help.

• 1 month later...

Good morining.

If I have good understand,do you want a hifibook where it is a rf35 test?

This is a book this name is la revue du son et du home cinema(n septembre),its in french but the test and mesure is in.

What do you think about the RF35 speakers?

----------------

On 9/13/2003 12:55:18 AM chinoloco wrote:

Klipsch speakers are fairly aggressive.

Either you love them or you hate them. I stopped visiting the avsforum.com forums, too much klipsch bashing there.

----------------

There is some, but I think there are far more klipsch advocates there than haters. And you also have to take into account that Klipsch is talked about there much more than 90% of the other speaker makes out there. That says something in itself.

Plus, you might also notice that most people (of course, there are exceptions) who hate on klipsch are those who have lesser speakers. So they can just suck it. 13.gif