Bought a Thorens TD125

Randy Bey

----------------

On 9/17/2003 7:27:13 PM mobile homeless wrote:

I got the camera charged and ready to go. It will be daylight when this beast comes across here.... Audrus is a bit on the edge as is Gray. To tell you the truth, I would be lying if I didnt say I am a bit nervous as well since it's supposed to be hitting at dead high tide.

As I said, you get the CW! heh...

kh

----------------

Kelly, older age is not worth a lot other than 20-20 hindsight. I've made more than my fair share of mistakes, most of them embarassing :) One of the FEW things I've managed to pound through my Neanderthal skull is to listen to the "little voices". I think they're talking to you now.

Grab Audrey and Grey and spend the night elsewhere. Come back tomorrow and declare victory, and lick your wounds at what you lost. At least you'll have your wife and cat intact. The rest can't be saved under the worst case scenario. At least your collective butts will. You might get Brownie Points.

Okay. Here it comes.

Get out of Dodge and I'll send you a BETTER Christmas package this year :)

Promise.

Just don't screw with this thing. I'm not an Old Salt like you but I know friends worth keeping.