New Subs...

Sweet Spot

SS,

I think the new stuff is being officially presented the week after next. I've got a brochure on them here somewhere, if I can find it in this mess. Some of us were able to hear the RSW-15 subwoofer a few months ago and it was quite impressive. A 15-inch driver and a passive radiator. The sub was very stylish - a bit rectangular with the driver and radiator on opposite ends. There was a very nice touch, too - the volume control dial was accessible on the side of the sub, so you could dial in the correct attenuation/gain for your source. I don't remember the specs, though, so I may not be much help to ya. All I remember right now (it's late, after all...) is that I WANT ONE!!

Ross

------------------

"Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana."

Guest JimG

The new ones should show up around 60-90 days behind the rest of the new product. (I know...not soon enough) We just did some listening to them here last week. Man oh man! Worth the wait for sure! Sorry, but I can't give you any spec details yet.

Jim