Harmon Kardon 7200

chambers1517

i really like how the h/k avr 7200 produce its sound.for me it produces a warm sound it will match a klipsck r speakers properly. with 100 watts all channles driven. i mean truely 100 watts.. you cant go wrong.

yes it has 5 channel stereo.

try to wait a month or so and then check onecall.com for their price.

you might ask m00n about this. he has avr 7200 in his HT set up.

My opinion? Yeah sure, BUUUUT, the heritage people my suggest you look for some tube gear to go with all your heritage gear. I don't know if there is any home theater tube gear but there may be. If you venture up into 2 channel land you will see that there is a bunch of bottleheads up there who are very informative. Don't get me wrong, they are great guys, I just call them bottleheads because 85% of the conversations is tube gear talk. 1.gif

Of couse this is if you are are interested in running with tubes. If not, I would run, not walk, but run to the place where you can get that receiver for that price. It lists at just about $2,000.. Man-O-man, you can't go wrong. Is that price from OneCall by the way?