New logitech speakers...

Yura

Was at best buy yesterday and they had new logitech speakers (still in a box) that i have never seen before. So i started looking on the web and it looks like Logitech's australian department has a whole new line of speakers ( which are also sold in Europe). So far i've only seen one set ( the 5.1 one) here in US store.

6.1 ( dont think its any good compared to even other logitechs, and cant even compare with Klipsch). Same design for sats as on 640 ( on a front center channel), but with less controls.

X-620 70Watt RMS ( some playes on the web preorder these for about $99

The new 6.1 system ( like 640 but with 6 sats)

z5300 THX 280W - Looks like redesigned and simplified Z680. They seem to lack tweeters though..

One interesting feature its supposed to have is stereo->4 and 5.1 channel upmix ( or , rather, splitting) - so stereo signal can be played through all speakers. price in us ~$145-200

THX 5.1

Now, im going back to unpacking my ULTRA 5.1 !!!

The X620 is nothong more but a redesigned Z340 type,same sub,same drivers in sats.They changed a few molds and voila.Marketing BS.

The newer Z5300 is a new sat design(still based on Z680 sats,smaller drivers).The sub apears serious for the price.A welcome sight.

My two cents(worth much more)