Belle Klipsch

graymark

I have a pair of Belle's that are going to be front channels flanking a 65" mitsubishi wide screen. I have purchased an RC3 center and RCW-5's for the rear, and a KSW-15 sub woofer. The room is 19'x19'. How do you think this will sound? I'm not sure where to place the rears, side walls or rear walls. I have not received the RC-3 center from vender yet. Would the KLF-C7 be a better choice? Also There is a fireplace next to TV so TV is slightly off center. No way to use another Belle for the center.

• 1 month later...

Doug is right on posting in the home theater section. I have gone the RC-3 route and found it a good speaker but not equal to larger Klispch. My KLF C-7 is a much better fit for my six KLF 30's. If I were you, I would wait to audition the new RC7 with its tapered array to reproduce dialog more clearly (the RC-3 is also a tapered array but lacks woofer size to match tone & timbre). See you on the HT side. HornEd

------------------

"Living with Legends"

KLF C7 Center

KLF 30 Mains

KLF 30 L&R Surrounds

KLF 30 L&R Rear Effects

KLF 10 L&R Front Effects

Twin SVS CS-Ultra Sub

Speaker Support Systems:

Mitsubishi RPHD1080i 65"

Yamaha RX-V3000 Receiver

and such... Tweakin' On!