A frustrated Klipscher .. these are dark times

decibel man

Chris is a great guy. I spoke to him over the phone over the Heritage issue(I ordered a pair of LaScala's in Feb)and he invited me to the store to talk as he had some spare time, which was great. He then called, while I was there, to Hope to find out the progress with the Heritage series. That kind of personal touch(PR) is deeply appreciated and goes along way. No wonder I'm more than happy to turn people on to Klipsch as a proud owner.

We talked about lots of stuff, you know BobG, you get it all the time, banners, tshirts, coffee mugs Smile.gif. Still have my ball cap from 93 if I may add and in mint condition to boot.

You folks have a great Distributor in him (quite personal) and if I can plug, Shan at Audio 5.1 here in Edmonton is one heck of a Dealer as well, he knows his Klipsch.

This message has been edited by boomer9911 on 06-10-2001 at 11:07 PM

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is that "audio bliss" I mentioned earlier. It seems as if the Canadains have got the Klipsch together. BobG, I will continue to promote Klipsch to all of my friends, as I am often a personal shopper when someone wants to buy some HT equipment. Although, it looks like I may have to drive them out of state to do so. Just for the record, when I ask my friends who have purchased non-Klipsch systems (only because of the dealer situation) how there system is sounding, they say; "not as good as yours, but ..."

Happy listening!

JT