Belle's with RC-3

graymark

Have a pair of Belle's that are going to be front channels flanking a 65" mitsubishi wide screen. I have purchased an RC3 center and RCW-5's for the rear, and a KSW-15 sub woofer. The room is 19'x19'. How do you think this will sound? I'm not sure where to place the rears, side walls or rear walls. I have not received the RC-3 center from vender yet. Would the KLF-C7 be a better choice?(It's in stock) Also There is a fireplace next to TV, so TV is slightly off center. No way to use another Belle for the center.

This message has been edited by graymark on 06-02-2001 at 12:02 AM

My x-wife got the Heresy's. A small price to pay to keep the Belle's. Though I wish I had been able to get the Heresy's also. Sigh! They were a matching set, both Walnut oil.

This message has been edited by graymark on 06-02-2001 at 12:01 AM

Thanks, My RC3 arrived but I took your advice to go with the C-7 after listening to it again at the store with a Denon 3801 and a pair of KLF-20's.

Still debating receivors. It's Between the Denon 3801, Or Yamaha RX-V1000, or RX-V3000.

Any suggestions?