Cooler Master new WAVE MASTER case

TheEAR

Just recieved a few Cooler Master WAVE MASTER cases,this case is the best quality mid priced mid-tower ATX tower made(non custome of course).

First the alu is thick and the case is very solid,cooling is ok.The front panel is the show,and the rest of the case is of very high quality.A recomended buy for anyone looking for some style and quality.

I am buying one. 1.gif

Not a bad case. Cool Master makes good cases so no suprise here. The next one I build (for me) will be an e-cube. With a P4C, good ram and a 9800 Pro these little suckers will hit about 16000 in 3Dmark 2001 before tweaking. Not bad for a portable.

Scube.jpg

Bcube.jpg

post-3846-1381924993142_thumb.jpg

Pretty sure that's a g-box (should say that on the opposite side in big letters) because it does not have the drive covers. The e-cube has the 800MHz System Bus, Dual Channel DDR, integrated ATA-100 & integrated SATA in ICH5. It's a potent little box.

Chyang Fun,do they make the GangBang Fun?

They look nice these XPC Shuttle style minis.Not my style,I prefer the serious case where you can drop at least 5K of parts.2.gif

I will build my WaveMaster/FX51-ASUS SK8N tonight.1.gif cant wait,the performance will be EAR like.

PS...guess not tonight but Sunday.Too little time,and I wan to wire it all my way.

You call meeting with dimple faced youngsters who play 24 hours/day and playing for a day a...party. I play from home,over the net.No time to hurl my good looking alu cases.I want my Obusforme chair,and the company of my high class gear.

Highlander you go to Lan Parties!? WOW

Who is there,famous people...Robin Leech from the Rich and Famous? The Queen herself? The king of Saudi oil? President Putin?

Man a royal entity like you should never,eeever mix with normal...common folk.

2.gif

That is one of the main things I do. It's either a PC LAN or Xbox systemlink with projectors and a lot of alcohol. No kids, I play with a bunch of Correctional and RCMP Officers because we have a lot of issues that can only be sorted out with booze and fragging. Don't get me wrong because if I had a decent ping I would be online a lot too but 600ms won't even get you into most games. If you do get in forget sniping or anything like that. It has to be a weapon with a blast radius when you have a crappy ping. In PC Halo I have to use a vehicle to get kills because it's the biggest weapon there. Don't worry because in a month I will have 5 weeks of low ping when I go home for Christmas so I will be online everyday.3.gif