The Beyma CP 25s have arrived

dhsettim

Hi All, my new Beyma CP24 tweeters have arrive so some questions if I may. What difference does it make if the baby cheeks are at the sides or at top and bottom? Can I remove the horn to tidy up the rough edge to the throat? I don't want to cut the top section of my Khorn so any suggestions for the size and shape of the CP25 surround? Is it important to recess the tweeter so that the face plate is flush with the surround?. Thanks to everyone,tim

I have CP25 tweeters in my speakers, which used to be Belle Klipsch! Anyhow, you can click on "My stero stuff" below and see how I installed mine. I am quite happy with them.

I don't believe their positon relitive to the squawker horn mount is important. The only change is phase (time) and I believe you ear is def to that to spite the common "wisdom".

Al K.

thanks Al, you are always very generous with your help. I had seen the picture of your home speakers but still wodnered about orientation. I'm assuming the baffle doesn't have to be large or have rounded edges and corners. I'm imagining an angular baffle that matches the Khorn or something more sculptured. I shall think about it awhile.3.gif