For Sale: Chorus II's, Quartets and KT - DS pairs

Robert Gervais

I am selling my pair of Chorus II's, Quartets and KT - DS's.

I have the Chorus and Quartets on ebay, the DS's not yet. I am the original owner of the Chorus II's and the are mint. No blemish, every corner, edge and driver are perfect. They have an oak finish. I will post the serial numbers later. I am the second owner of the Quartets. I bought these on EBay 1 year ago and have used them as my centers. Cosmetically they are 7/10, sonically 10/10. They have some blemishes but no gouges. If somebody took the time I'm sure they could make them look almost new. One of the passives has a slightly dented dust cover. One of the grilles has some candle wax from the previous owner as well. I just purchased the KT-DS's with a complete set of THX Klipsch gear. One of them is missing the THX logo that you can still get from Klipsch. One of the speakers also has a very, very slightly damaged corner. I am going to keep my KSP S6's for surround as the mount on the wall better than the DS's do.

I have the Quartets starting at $300 with a BIN of $375, the Chorus II's starting at $750 and a BIN of $1000 and I will sell the KT-DS's for $250/pair. I don't have boxes for the Quartets or Chorus's but would travel up to 180 miles to meet someone. I live in southwest Minnesota. I would ship the KT's for actual shipping. I have pictures and they are dark. I will try to retake them and post them.

Thanks

The wife factor has taken over. She was tired of the "big" speakers in our "small" house. I got a great deal on a complete Klipsch THX system and with the smaller footprint, it seemed like a good idea. I have only ever owned Klipsch and see no reason to change. Started with KG 4's with and SW 10, went to Chorus II's and Quartets plus Forte II's. I am also ashamed to admit this, but I had a pair of Academys that I traded along with the SW 10 in to get my Chorus II's. At that time the blue book was only $150 on each Academy! Boy was I and idiot!

Someday, bigger house - bigger speakers. Would love to get some Khorns just like everyone else.

I should have mentioned that the Quartets are in a walnut finish.

RG

I understand about the WAF thing, gotta do what you gotta do. But:

"I am also ashamed to admit this, but I had a pair of Academys that I traded along with the SW 10 in to get my Chorus II's. At that time the blue book was only $150 on each Academy! Boy was I and idiot!"

Exactly the reason I moved my 10/10 Forte II's into the other room and got rid of the old JBL's. The Forte's are oiled oak and don't really match the rest of the furniture but then again, I am a bachelor!

I understand your situation and hope you get a good price and am glad you bought more Klipsch. I'm just saying you might want to think about holding on to the Chorus II's.The 10/10 ones are very hard to find.

I know if I lived near you I'd be making an offer!

John