Sound quality????

wegland

cwm32.gif

Hi, I brought my 4.1 2 days ago, but I find out there are some minor problem about the sound quality. Both high frequecy and Bass are awesome, however, mid range are......not that good. When I play Celine Dior "falling into you", as you expect, this CD is full of Mid range sound, and it show the weakness of 4.1 in mid range. Those Mid range feels like putting a cotton in my ears (Compare to my aged Sony Mini Hifi). Has anyone the expreience same problem?

Yes.

When I took my pros to where my grandfather worked. A big warehouse. You could tell that the Mid Ranges were lacking.

Heres what I suggest .

If you are not happy with the Mids on the Pros, and prefure the sound of your old Sonys, Hook up both of your speakers.

Go to RAdio Shack and buy a Y connector.

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F005%5F003%5F009%5F003&product%5Fid=910%2D0749

I recomend getting the Gold plated one, and MAKE SURE you dont get the Mono Y connector. Make sure its the Stereo. (mono has 1 black notch, stereo has 2)

------------------

K6-2 450

SB Live Value ( not 5.1)

Klipsch Pro Media v2 400 ( soon to be 4.1 )

2 Fisher STV-873's on front channel

2 Fisher surrounds on rear channel