New Klipsch speaks in, RW-12 is a beast!

Groovie

I know all you SVS and RSW folks may not appreciate the RW series subs, but to a newbie like me, its all in what you are used to. I plugged in all my new speakers last night and was absolutely blown away. My first test was with the THX set up on Staw Wars Attack of the Clones to get all the speakers set up right, then I started the movie and had to listen to the THX intro twice. I couldn't believe it when I could no longer here sound yet still feel it! The room was vibrating and its a concrete slab! Then in the opening sequence when the ship flies in and blows up, I was amazed! Not to mention I used to have to turn the Onkyo up to about 35 before I heard sound and now I can here music in the single digits! The efficiency is wonderful. Anyhow here is a huge plug for Klipsch. The system and the sub inparticular sounds awesome! I came from an Aiwa book shelf stereo, then had the Aiwa speakers hooked up to my Onkyo, so now you can truely appreciate the transition.