kg-4 speakers

the speakers you buy off of e-bay.

I have the KG 4.2s and when I went to my local B&M they had a bunch of klipsch stuff but nothing that sounded like my KGs. So I asked if I could bring them in cause I wanted to buy surrounds to go with my new NAD T751 and i just couldn't fit them with anything. Although the RC3 did sound nice. It was a bit more bright than my KGs are. So I opted to get a KV-3 from e-bay and liked it so much I bought two more for the rear. I'm not sorry I did, but then I have a small room and it works well. You should hear Diana Krall's Love Scenes in DTS. The way the room comes alive with the same sound as the mains is perfect. I'm not sorry I didn't buy new stuff but I am sorry that Klipsch doesn't make this stuff anymore.

------------------

Will Work For La Scalas

I second Diehard's thoughts. Find you some other KGs for the rears and a KV center channel speaker (except for the KV4 which isn't for the KG series). Or if you get lucky you might find a lone KG4 that you can re-box to use as a center channel speakers (as that would the best possible setup). I've bought all my Klipsch speakers via eBay. It's fairly safe as long as you are careful -- and you can get some good deals as long as you are patient!