connecting the pro's to a gaming console?

does anybody know how to connect the 4.1's to a gaming console say a ps2 or a n64 something like that?

how do i even get started to connect the pro's... do i need special wires and plugs....

well if someone knows please help me cuz i'm really curious to find out what it would sound like!

thanks....

------------------

bass beats melody

You get a y adapter so you can connect two jacks into one input and then you get a converter that changes a headphone output to a composite output(like the ones that are yellow, red, and white that you connect a console with). Connect this to audio out on the back of your tv and you have the pros connected to your tv and anything you use with it. If you don't have audio out on your tv, I'm not sure you can do it. You might beable to connect it to a vcr. All this stuff is at Radio Shack and you can look around for all the things you will need to connect a 1/8th inch plug to a composite plug. You need a y-adapter, large headphone jack converter, and 1/8th to composite adapter.

You don't need all that. Plus the adapter in the form of a cord wouldn't get you sound out of all speakers.

Just get the Stereo Y-Adapter. You can find it at Radio Shack in a Gray/pink packaging. Plug the red and white plugs from the console to the respective slots in the adapter. From there, plug the adapter into your sound card's line in connector. You may have some trouble pluggin the microphone and the adapter in at the same time because the adapter itself is so thick, so get the 1/8" headphone extention cord and plug the adapter into one end of the cord and plug the cord into the sound card.

I'm not sure how much the extention cord is, I found it at school. The adapter is about 4-5 bucks.

If you're not getting any sound from the rear speakers, search this board for getting cd-audio from all four speakers. Follow those steps and if you're still not getting rear sound, you may have the wrong adapter. You can easily exchange the adapter from radio shack for a different one, refund whatever... Tell me what happened.