New and Upcoming Anime Releases

mineral

How many of you out there are fans of anime? Whether it be manga, or whatever japan and korea comes out with lately?

More specifically, the anime that is so finely tuned with computer cgi to make some of the most impressive eye candy that regular film would fair horribly in delivering?

Has anyone seen or heard of Wonderful Days? If not, visit this site and take a look at http://wonderfuldays.co.kr/english/trailer.php?sound= and check out the Trailer (a bit longer than the teaser trailer)

What about ghost in the shell? i'm sure some of you have heard or seen the breakthrough manga that was released a few years back. Well there's a sequel coming out sometime next year called Innocence. Abosultely breaktaking if you can find the extended trailer for that one too.

well there is also ghost in the shell: stand alone complex which is a tv series that plays in japan.

not a nicely animated as the first, but retains all the cool action and android plotlines as the movie.

i'm going to try my best to find a working link for that GITS 2 trailer

http://www.catsuka.com/interf/bideo/files/Innocence_Special_Preview.avi

there's a link to SOME GITS trailer...tho the download is going so slow for me, i'm not sure which one it is.

if anyone could offer some temporary file serving space, for a ~60MB movie clip, that would be awesome. i have a high quality, extended preview of the movie and am aching to show it around ;)