Heresy II

Tenn

Tenn,

I agree with ricktate, for the price you could (room provided), get two sets of older Heresy's on Ebay OR another suggestion would be Used Cornwalls!

As Rick stated though- we need more info, room size, what set up you want, HT or 2 Channel, and Budget!............let us know!

INFO" 82 MILES AWAY

ALL PRO SOUND

806 BEVERLY PKWY

PENSACOLA, FL 32505

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

PHONE: 850-432-5780

FAX: 850-435-2000

www.allprosound.com

CONTRACTOR

I tried the allpro in the local dealer and the didn't have them. I am putting together a HT room is 25X18 About 60% music 40% movies.I have a Denon 3803 Budget as I go $1500 or so on speakers to begin with. I have been looking at this forum and like what I have been reading about using Heresys I have a friend who had Heresys in the late 80's and I remember how great they sounded I was using Bose 901's at the time and I alway wished I had got the Heresys. What am I looking at 4 Heresys

a Sub which I have no idea which one to get, A center speaker of some kind again which one? I saw one posting about putting 3 Heresys across the front but I don't think I would have that much room Or forget it all and just buy the RF-35 set-up. Like I said my friends Heresys made a lasting impression on me from all that time back. So that tells me something. Also I did check e-bay the prices were not bad. Which should I look for the older ones or the Heresys II's Did I read some where in here that you could get by with out the Sub using the Cornwalls ? I have no problems going 2 channel for a while. Thanks for your help Jeff

Tenn, Did the dealer just not stock them, or Will he order speakers for you?

research past comments on this HT form......concerning this very same subject.

http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=43042&sessionID={1F55D85B-7937-4491-ADCC-0AB3AED83E1F}

One person commented on using a KLF C-7 for a center speaker.

Prices for either the I or II are about the same........... but do wait on the sub if you can.