KSP-C6 damaged in shipment

Hover

I got both the KSP-400's and a KSP-C6 from Ubid a few years ago but have never used the C6 due to only having a 2-channel receiver. Now that I have gotten one, I pulled out the C6 and noticed that it had gotten damaged during it's shipment to me. Since it was so long ago, I probably can't get Ubid to help so I'm trying to find some way of repairing this. Here are some pictures:

http://www.trashheap.net/stuff/klipsch/DSCN1034.jpg

http://www.trashheap.net/stuff/klipsch/DSCN1036.jpg

Basically the center tweeter came unglued from the horn piece. It looks like all that needs to be done is being re-glued but I'm not sure the best way to do it. Could this be a warranty issue or could a local Klipsch retailer repair this? Could I just superglue it back on? I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

I think the Mylanta I use has hotlink protection, too. Anyway, cutting & pasting the url worked last night, not today. It's easy enough to load the photo here, why doncha?

I had a similar problem with a C6 I bought from a seller om eBay. The driver didn't come unglued (I'm talking about the speaker driver, not the FedEx driver, who always stays glued), it clean broke off. It could have been packed better. FedEx paid for it, but the claim was started immediately. Probably your worse case scenario is that you'll have to buy a new lens (horn) and simply bolt it on. Call Klipsch customer service.