Need Opinions on what is the better klipsch out now.

crobin23452

My friend has a Denon 300 watt 2 channel (150 watt per channel) amp. He has 2 Klipsch Synergy KSF 10.5 speakers and he wants to get a couple more to match what he currently has, but yet create a surround sound. What is the better klipsch currently to get in your opinion? Thanks

I believe the ? is what Klipsch should he get to match his KSF 10.5's. :)

Because the sounds of different model lines are not the same, there isn't a perfect match currently made, IMO. He'd be best off looking for more of what he has, or getting the center/surround speakers that were the original match for these speakers. They are shown here:

http://www.klipsch.com/product/product.aspx?id=138

Alternately, of course, he could buy new speakers to use for the mains/center (like something out of the Reference series) and use the 10.5's for rear speakers for movies, since voice-matching is not as critical for the rears.

EDIT: I just realized he is using a 2-channel amp, so he's not looking for movie surround sound, is he. In that case, I'd say get more 10.5s.