Who else has SP-1's ??

ikSardarG

Well I have been poking around the forum here... Since I have just picked up a set of Klipsch SP-1's for a great deal... They sound incredible and blend exceptionally well with my KV-1 center which I have had a for a couple of years... The speakers are amazingly smooth with any kind of soundtrack I can throw at 'em... And the built-in powered 8's have the perfect blend of smooth quick response and rumble that other speakers makes can only dream of... (Are you reading Blose?)

I have been poking around for a few weeks and have noticed that nobody mentions owning a pair of SP-1s in either their audio or theater setup. I have been looking at signatures on the bottom of posts and have yet to see a fellow owner... Why is that?!

I am beginning to think that there is something wrong with them since nobody else has bought them...

------------------

Klipsch SP-1's for the fronts and KV-1 for center. Waiting for a deal on some Klipsch rears

MY ROOM: Promedia v2.400

This message has been edited by ikSardarG on 06-16-2001 at 06:09 PM

My totally unscientific thoughts on this...I think that the Synergy speakers (and the SP-1s) are great. I also think that the folks that buy the more expensive stuff are usually the kind of people who would spend time on this bulletin board. In other words, they made a larger investment so are probably more "into it" than most of the folks that bought the Synergy series, if ya know what I mean.

But all are welcome here, from Quintet owners to K-horn owners. That's how we all learn.

Doug

• 2 years later...

I have a pair of SP-1, and I think they are great. Music/movies have never been more fun! Even though there is a lot of bass, I use a seperate subwoofer when I watch movies (the subwoofer goes deeper than the Sp-1's).

A friend of mine also bought a pair of SP-1 after he heard them at my place. He loves the speakers as well 2.gif

• 1 month later...