Velodyne HGS 12 $1000

RWMIN

I am letting her go for $1000. You can email me at rickminster@worldnet.att.net if interested.

I went to audioreview to list it and boy have they changed the classifieds. Does anybody have any suggestions where to list at other then ebay?

Ah, yes, there shall be no "No Life" in Scottsdale! Your post 999 shall linger in the minds of all who have read your probing missives... and we wish you well on your 2nd Klipsch life.

Here is a photo of my Klipsch motivated 93 year-old mother watching her favorite S.F. Giant, Rich Aurelia, on my HT system. Rich is from Brooklyn, N.Y., but makes his home as a dougdrake neighbor in Scottsdale, AZ. Aurilia is a shy, soft-spoken guy with a BIG heart cwm38.gif who recently played in an 18 inning game and got up the next day to inspire the senior citizens of WalkAbout... a group of seniors (including mom) who walk 1.75 miles in a mall twice a week... plus warm up and cool down exercises. Aurilia signed mom's photo and chatted awhile... but mom forgot to mention Klipsch. Maybe you can do it for us in the off season between dougdrake2 posts. HornEd