speaker placement

chambers1517

This is my first time on the forum but I think its great.My wife and I bought a house about 3 years ago. It's a split foyer with a nice size den. I made a deal with her that she could decorate any way she wanted but the den was mine.so after we moved in I put all my speakers down stairs. After about 2 weeks it started to rain and we could hear water running inside the walls. Pulled everything out in time but my den flooded. So I had to put everything in the living room,2 klipschorns,3 lascalas, 46 inch big screen,very crowded. To make a long story short, went to court had entire foundation dug up and rebuilt. Now I have a completely unfinished den to builb how I want. Sorry for all the details, thought it might be interesting.So here finally is my question. I was thinking of building a wall deep enough for my front lascala to be sunk into. I was thinking of building a shelf to sit it on so the top would be level with the k-horns. I am going to get a projector and acoustically transparent screen to cover the center lascalla. The k-horns will be in front of this wall to form a horse shoe. Does this make sense? I also wanted to build shelves for the rear lascalas, but should they face straight ahead or be toed toward the listener? The room is 16 wide by 26 long Any help would be appreciated . Any other suggestions or advice?

Toe in the rears to avoid early reflections off the side walls. Don't toe in too far, cause that will sound like mono in the rear.