Need answers on RW12 hookup-Thanks

jabaker

I just recieved my new RW12 sub.It is matched up w/ RF35,RC35 and as Surrounds RB35s.I have a Onkyo 701 reciever that I have set as such:all speakers are set to small,sub crossover is set at 80.The sub is set as such:phase 0,volume halfway and crossover 120.Also I connected the sub as such:I hooked a single Radioshack subwoofer cable into the reciever sub jack and ran it to to the rt and left inputs of the sub(the cable had a Y split) Any suggestions to make it sound the best??

Since I'm a newbie I'm a bit confused on what Crossover setting is considered Max(120 or 60 etc).Please help.

I replied on the thread in Home Theater, but just connect a direct LFE line out of the onkyo to line in on the sub. I have mine hooked up this way and the onkyo does great with bass management in all modes, dvd, cd, video, you name it. I run rf-15's which just don't produce the low end, my onkyo is set at 80 crossover with all speaker set to small, the bass produced is clear and true. Just use the lfe!