KV-2 For Sale

redtop

I'm looking for a good home for a KV-2 with light oak finish. Before I go to eBay with it, I wanted to give you guys on the forum here 1st crack at it. It came as part of a set of KG2.5's that I purchased for rear surrounds. I used it as the rear center. I have since upgraded to KG3.5's all around so it's been sitting in the box for almost a year now.

It is in the same condition as when I received it. It is sonically perfect and a match for the KG series of speakers, but has a couple of blemishes on the back. The grill also has a couple of small holes. Not bad, just not perfect. I have more pictures so that you can see any and all defects. Would make a great addition as a rear center.

E-mail me with questions or for more pictures. I'm asking $75.00 plus shipping. That's cheaper than they usually go for on Ebay. The discount is just my way of saying thanks to this forum and the members here that have been so helpful to me.

Thanks.

Redtop

post-10757-13819252060022_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your interest guys. I was planning on going to Ebay this weekend. Still would rather someone on this board own it.

Bill - Thanks for your interest. I have contacted wheathawk via e-mail. I'll give him first crack at it. I 'll let you know the status either way ASAP.

redtop