is this going to cause a problem...

Sanman023

hello...i have the rc 3II center channel and an extra denon poa 2800 two channel amp (200 wpc)....(btw...all my other klipsch speakers have an amp to themselves)...i was thinking about splitting the center channel pre out from the 3803 and running two channels to the rc 3...i dont know if this is exactly bi amping but i just want to know if this will work...am i going to give it too much power....need help...thanks in advance...

----------------

On 2/10/2004 11:31:20 AM Sanman023 wrote:

hello...i have the rc 3II center channel and an extra denon poa 2800 two channel amp (200 wpc)....(btw...all my other klipsch speakers have an amp to themselves)...i was thinking about splitting the center channel pre out from the 3803 and running two channels to the rc 3...i dont know if this is exactly bi amping but i just want to know if this will work...am i going to give it too much power....need help...thanks in advance...

----------------

I guess you are doing pre out to the poa 2800 and use both of their channel to drive the RC 3II??? If it's I think it's fine unless you turn the volume all the way up to blow the speaker. But remember to pull out the "gold color" interconnect thing out of the binding post before you connect them.