For SALE 2 pair of HERESYS + Scott + Dynaco

kjohnsonhp

I also posted this on the 2-channel forum but the Heresys are a great for HT, too (center channel, surrounds and even as mains).

Attached is a link to the photos I took.

http://adobe.shutterfly.com/os.jsp?i=67b0de21b34a10a065c0&open=1

1) I have two pair of Heresys and one pair of custom stands. I would like $800 for all 4 speakers and 2 stands. Both Heresys are metal squaker and based on serial numbers I's saying 1976--but I'm not an expert.

a. Walnut Oil Heresys $425 87T003 & 4

b. HBR Heresy $375 w/stands P26002 and P26005.... 1976?

Shipping is extra--actual out of pocket expense. I have one pair of boxes with foam corners that was used to send the WO's to me which I can contribute free. I live in TX at 75028

CONDITION:

Everything sounds great and has no functional flaws I can find.

* WO are very nice...only scratches are on bottom--not in photos...not bad on bottom bu noticable....if you look underneath. They do seem to be slightly different shades as the photos show...I didn't noticed that until I placed them side by side. The serial numbers are P26002 and P26005.

* HBR's could use a new finish/stain. I was going to put a golden oak on them but never got to it. They look ok as is. There were two holes in frame on top from hanging == I filled them as you can see in the photo. There is a little scratching (3 light) on one side. I think there are two small chips on the edge of the vaneer. one on the bottom side and another small on a corner--1/4"...you probably can't see if photo.

* I can do more photos and more desription if you like.

2) Scott 355 ($595)- nice working tuner/pre-amp when I bought it and then NOSValves put new signal caps in it. I have about $750 in the unit. I would sell for $595. Works great! Ask Craig at NOS Valves...he did the work about 6 mos ago.

3) Dynaco ST-70 w/Triode Electronics board and lot's of restoration/minor mods. Craig built this for himself but then sold when he bought the Dynas Mk. I like this one's sound better than a well restored stock unit. He can tell you more about than than I.

I need to sell the Scott before I can let the Dynaco go. $1190 for BOTH total.

4) Carver C-500 Magnetic Field Amplifier - 250w/ch. I bought this new in the early 80's. Works like new. $495

Please email kjohnsonhp@comcast.net