Exposure 2010

grebetis

grebetis-

Exposure is one of those nice polite british units, 60W per channel. So power wise, they will drive the RF35s just fine, but it would be dependant on your musical preference. From what I have read, they are fairly warm amps. Are you intrested in the Integrated or power amp, and what price have you gotten?? The Integrated seems to be fairly highly reguarded for the $. Keep in mind, the connectors could be BNC, I know their 2010 CDP uses BNC instead of RCA.

Exposure in general a bit rare on this board, so I hate to recommend this, but you might do better looking on a few other forums

-Dave

Thanks for the info

I'm talking about the integrated amplifier with 50W per channel at 8 Ohm. The price I'm talking about is 600 Euros.

My listening preferences are ethnic, blues and a little rock. It is also important for me how voices sound.

The speakers I have are the RB35 not the RF35. Please note that I prefer normal sound levels and not the ones that may demolish my apartment.

Regards

grebetis

The Exposure appears to be a class B or class A/B ss amp. As such, it is likely that distortion increases significantly at the lower powers used by Klipsch speakers. If you have the opportunity, you might try the class A Sugden amp in comparison. If you still like the Exposure, after the comparison, then that's a good deal because the Exposure is less than half the price.

That ss distortion problem is, in my estimation, the reason so many people prefer tube amps with Klipsch speakers. Tube amp distortion tends to be lowest at low powers.

Leo