Help selecting a center channel

Clow pipe guy

I have a 2 story great room with (front) Jamo 6.5 ceiling speakers. The room is nice size at 18 x 20. My rear speakers are Infinity SM 62. I don't have a budget so I am considering Klipsch for my center. Any advice is appreciated. I wish I had put some Klipsh in the ceiling but I was low on cash when I built my house. My biggest concern is trying to get the same tone, sound and balance with different manufacturers.What is the most versatile Klipsch C.C. ? Should I stick to a Jamo C.C. ?

Thanks

Buy a Jamo that voice matches the front left and right. You want no change in the sound as it pans from from left to right etc. You could buy Klipsch in ceiling speakers to solve the problem.

If you do go Klipsch, then go for the bigger center channels, the RC-7 or RC-35. The center is the most important speaker by far.

Welcome to the Klipsch forum!

Bill

----------------

On 2/15/2004 8:38:45 PM Juba310 wrote:

Excuse me, but i was under the impression that your Front Right and Left are the most important speakers in a setup? I'm just starting to get into home theater though so im not all that knowledgable. Could you explain why the center is the most important? Thanks
5.gif

----------------

The center is the most important part because if you have a cheap center channel you can't understand what people are saying.