One more avoids the dark side and joins the Klipsch army !

lancestorm

Several months ago my friend Adam wanted to upgrade his HTIB system. He had previously thought that Bose were the top of the line until about 4 months ago he listened to my setup. I took him to a local dealer who had Klipsch, Def Tech, Paradigms...a pretty nice setup of speakers. He tried all kinds while I played with the RF-7's in an adjacent room. I didn't want to be an influence. Instead I wanted him to play and find what sounded the best to his ears.

Well forum members, we have a proud owner of a new pair of Klipsch RF-35's. I have to admit, I'm very jealous of the magnetic grill...it works so perfectly and is sweet. And quiet honestly, I love the look of the woofers...beautiful! I probably will never be able to compare side by side, but they sound wonderful. He is extremely excited about the speakers.

He called to tell me he was hearing parts in movies that he had never heard before, like the background chatter in the Office Space movie (his favorite).

Congrats Adam!