bugman

• Moderators

I assume you don't want us to release a product before it's ready! Smile.gif

Patience...it will be available soon!

------------------

Amy

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

Just for your information, Cambridge soundworks speakers suck... that is, their multimedia speakers. Their "top of the line" speakers (DTT3500) are way underpowered, and they dont even use tweeters. I hope you were just joking when you said that Cool.gif . But, like Amy said, just wait, because the 5.1s will definitely be worth the $400.

-dan

yeah, but i work down the street from Taco Bell...so...$400....that's a bean burritos and taco supremes.

------------------

Sex is like pizza, when it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.

ummmmmm......just for your info......not Cambridge speakers suck. You would be hard-pressed if you could find better speakers Cambridge Microworks for playing music on your computers. I bought 2 of them three years ago, and i'm more than happy with these speakers.

cambridge (sorry if I messed up the spelling) speakers suck.

End of Story.

sorry.

------------------

Living Room:

Yamaha Natural Sound A-500 Stereo Amplifier

2 Klipsch Heresys on A switch

2 Fisher STV-873 on B switch

My Room:

Klipsch Pro Medias

2 Fisher Surrounds

I agree with you right now DwK. Since cambridge was taken over by Creative labs, there multimedia speaker have been nothing other than well...crap. But lets not forget the era when the Soundworks were the top of the line computer speakers. Me and two of my friends ordered eight Microworks sets all together when they first came out; two sets for each!. Back then, the only thing that did exceed the Microworks were the Diamond Audio 4100's, if you could remember ($400 the 2.1 setup). I own the Klipsch 4.1; i have hooked them up to my secondary PC. It's Great piece of hardware, but i still tend to use my Microworks more often. They have a less exagerated sound, perfect for music and to some extend gaming. True, the klipsch speaker have more "boom-boom" bass, and high frequency response, but where is the midrange. At the end, the Klipsch speakers do come out the winner. Be it the popularity of the Klipsch or the fact that people care more about bass now a days. But the bottom line is, that cambridge didn't use to make bucket-quality speakers. Henry Kloss, the audio legend, personally disigned the microworks speakers and i and probably other audio-heads (i don't consider my self and audiophile !) would be hurt if someone says his work "sucks".

the FPS series was decent, but not great. Those speakers were actually one of the first ones Cambrinde made under creative labs to promote quadraphonic audio using their Live! series soundcards. The dirt really hit the fan when creative started making proprietary conectors that would only work on their live cards. None of new cambridge, err, creative speakers use the same drivers from Cambridges excelent microworks or even the soundworks. The point i was trying to make is that the true Cambrige speakers (not Creative Labs ) were nothing short of amazing, then and now.