wtb-hk430

bryan750

I have an H/K 430, actually I have two, so I have one for sale. I have had two people say that wanted it but haven't heard from either one since. If you want it, it is yours for $60 including shipping. I will take paypal or postal money orders. The only thing wrong with it is the FM stereo light and the dial slider light do not work. It sounds wonderful.

I also have an Hk 430 and an HK 630 that I will sell ,they are recent E- bay purchases . I received them at my house today ,after trying them I do not see why everyone thinks they sound so much better than more modern equipment. My main problem is that I can not run my 2 pairs of KG 4's at the same time,so the little bit of sound improvement just does not make it worthwhile to me. If you want to see them check them out on E-Bay the HK 630 was item # 3078179292 the HK 430 was # 3078735424 They were won by markgodlew ,thats me. MARK GODLEWSKI