7 word story klipsch game

k horn

said HornEd as he loaded his un-civil MUSKET into his 1840 STUDEBAKER pulled by his faithful jackasses, CYRUS and VANCE, to haul his CORNICE chon gherkin hybrid and the candle waxed GUERIDON to the local BC taco stand to exchange for a BURRITO. Just as CYRUS backed into the taco stand jackass stanchion for a bit of oats... VANCE suddenly broke...

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... so to pick up the thread... VANCE broke wind through his BOXER shorts... and as that pleasant FUTOMAKI sushi breeze blew over the WHEAT fields of ERIE, Illinois, there on a log sat fini's long lost cousin, JAMES FENIMORE of COOPERtown gluing an 8-PLY stack of MDF to construct a horn-loaded subwoofer... while singing that old Bose hymn...

Ah, yes, gimme that ol' time jazz hymn "Ed? Give up!!!" first sung to me by my favorite ex-wife just before the lawyers came to say...

OT: Allan, I've always enjoyed your cool On Topic audio and jazz comments... but responding to your seven letter mystery scripts keeps me from stepping on the toes of WDST enthusiasts. Thanks for the rehab fodder. -HornEd

Right on Allan!... and then the lawyer said, "Not too cool ToolEd, the CASCADE of TITLE tunes is like a serenade of PASATIEMPO BILLYgoat pops... like I'd rather dig an Ellington/STRAYHORN arrangement of a DEMILUNE tune from m00n's better half... you know, something that would tempt FINi to...

...tie an EVINRUDE to his prize stuffed STURGEON hanging over his smelt LOCKER and sailed across to London walking to #2 PALL MALL street to meet his Auntie MacCassar who was needling an ANTIMACASSAR to collect fini head oils to sell to the JUAREZ LUBRICATION cartel for their famous quickie lubes for...

...MINISCULE Evinrude outboards CERTIFIED for use on the HUDSON BAY EXPRESS Carnival Cruise ship where on the poop deck the max sax of BOOTS RANDOLPH blows the DAMASK cover off HornEd's former Puerto Rican mother-in-law's SANTERIA magic kit... so she cast her favorite spell...

OT: Hey, I just can't split Boots Randolph's name for a game for a game, nan... Yakety Sax would haunt my memory day and night... forever. I've been digging jazz since the early 50's... did the Hungry I and the Purple Onion in San Francisco for as long as they were hot. Also lived in Paris and dug the expatriate American jazz musician scene. That's where I fell in love with a beautiful Puerto Rican from Ponce... and that's where I spent two decades of my life. Oh, yeah, I bought a three bedroom home for my mother-in-law... there's no way she's gonna cast a spell on this boy. -HornEd

...in which she takes the essence of ripe road kill ARMADILLO and blends it with chewing tobacco to form an ADHESIVE so impoverished former BROOKLYN DODGERS could earn minimum wage while sealing envelopes in the latest KARL ROVE drive to supply MISSIONARY position information to conservative CABRIOLE carvers who want to get a "leg" up on...

from the RITA MAE BROWN NoBull Home for Wayward Cow Cows where Clipped & Shorn promptly clipped the bull's nether parts and shorn the bull horn with a rusty NINE-IRON he had EXHUMEd from the Hudson River ruins in the median of the SAW MILL RIVER PARKWAY suddenly, C&S dropped his STRAINER as in the sand he found a CARTOUCHE of Nefertiti in a sand bunker fixing TANDOORI seagull on the blade of the Nile Niblick proving the Egg Harbor Scots and Hudson & Ganges Indians had named their tube rolling teams after icons found on the big sandy beach of...

OT: Whew, with Allan's input and a cluless incentive, there's no telling where a seven word project may grow... 14.gif actually I had to take a bathroom break... I'm building it next to the new pool & spa. -HornEd

PS: cluless, I regret missing the opportunity to post when you were "live" on the Forum. Really, clu, your such a purrfectly good egg... and I even harbor fond thoughts of saber tooth less! Maybe it's a residual warm fuzzy Afghan thing... or just a WDST state of mind. But, thanks for being there!