Good price for RB-35s?????

TransAmLS1

What would be a good price for a pair of new RB-35s???? Are they pretty good??? Also have my eye on a pair of RB-25s as well. Just can't decide if either of these two are good enough for fronts. 1.gif Just don't know if they have enough bass. I would just get a sub but my receiver doesn't have a spot for a sub which kind of sucks.8.gif It just has a place for 2 fronts a center and 2 rears.

I have RB-25s for fronts and they quite well. However, I also have (and recommend) a sub. You can use a sub w/ your current receiver, however. You have to run speaker wires from your receiver to your sub, then from your sub to your mains. If the sub you get doesn't have speaker outputs, you would run two pairs of wires from your receiver. One pair would go to the mains, the other pair would go to the sub. Your bass management options won't be quite as good this way, but it will work.

John

TransAm, by the description of the receiver you gave, it looks like a 5.1 receiver. Are you sure you dont have a sub pre-out? I cannot think of a brand/model of a receiver that does not have this feature. WHat is the model/make of your receiver?