The HT setup is complete well maybe

ygmn

I just completed the system...well for now....I gues a system is never complete hehehe

Picked up RF7 mains and a RC7 center...thanks AVMAN....Heck I noticed that about 75% of my HT came from AVMAN's store...Thank god for my truck...hehehe

Sorry AVMAN for taking the DEMO Cherry RF7...but I have waited long enough ...set up some more isn't that what is fun....hooking up stuff....

Was gonna get black...but the GF really liked the cherry...so cherry it is....my little mind game with her...as I always wanted cherry but said I wanted black tis gave her a bit of say hehehe...

I see in the future...an upgrade in sub....currently have the RW12...which works...as GF thinks it is loud enough but all men need more thump when the depth charges go off in U-571....

I do want to upgrade to the Yammy RX-Z9 receiver....but my current yammy will have to do for a while....Hmmmmmmmm XMAS....AVMAN do tell when they are on sale...

Tested out with Gladiator and well it was all worth it...heck even Directv sounds better.....

If I was to do this agian....all I would do is try and have all this stuff sooner...As my pops always said....buy the best upfront....cause you will always want it and feel like you cheated yourself after you take home the lesser models....this has been a 2 year plan...and at first I was gonna do the R25 series then I decided to save a bit more and go for the R35...then after going and finally listening at 2 places....a dealer in Houma and then AVMAN's store....I decided R7 was the way to go.....

SO anyone debating which Reference speaker to get./.....save you money....find no interest loans.. (wink wink)....and get the 7 series....

Maybe pics someday...but for now I am watching movies...hehehe