New here

Hello everyone,

I am New here to this forum. I first came into Klipsch back in 1989. I was going to purchase a pair of bose 501's until I heard my Kg-4's. I have Carver and Adcom and DBX equipment. I have recently added a pair of SS-1 rear surrounds(got from Ebay for under $300) and a pair of Lascala's. I got them from a retired Air Force member for believe it or not $300. In perfect condition. All I had to do was stain them(red Mahogany). Just recently I purchased a set of Pro-Media 4's not the 4.1's. I love the way the Klipsch speakers sound so much I have all Klipsch. I will be moving into a new house soon so I can't wait to set up the stereo soon. Have been living in a apartment for 3 months and have my stereo all boxed up. It is killing me. My great room is 13.5' by 24.5'. I will use the Lascala's as my fronts, the SS-1 as the middle's and the Kg-4 as the rears. During construction after all the framing was done I went in an wired the great room for speakers. I did this to the last house that my wife and just sold.

------------------

Lascallas, kg-4, ss-1, pro-media 4's

Hello and welcome to the BB, sounds like you have the makings of an awesome set-up. I like my DBX equipment as well, if you couldn't tell from my equipment listing. Nice deal on the La Scala's, it should sound fantastic once you get it all set up in that big room. Sounds like you were possibly in the Military sometime, alot of the initial stuff you bought is what was available in the BX's overseas. Take care and enjoy! cwm1.gif

------------------

Sony KP-43T70 43" Television

Denon AVR 3300 A/V Receiver (LF/RF) (LWE-I's w/Motion Feedback - Walnut)

Yamaha M-80 Auto Class A Amplifier (LF/RF) (Belle's - Oak Clear/Cane Grills)

DBX BX-2 2/3/4 Channel Power Amplifier (RR/ARR/LR/ALR) (Heresy II's (Walnut/Cane) & ESS Mini Monitors (Walnut))

DBX MPA-150 Mono Split Spectrum Amplifier © (KV-4 - Black)

Klipsch KSW-15 Powered Subwoofer (2)

Nakamichi DVD-10 DVD/LCD/CD Player

Nakamichi MB-10 Music Bank CD Changer

Technics SL-DL5 DDLinear Tracking Turntable

JVC HR-S7500U SVHS Video Cassette Recorder

VC3 Deluxe Video Clarifier

DBX 400XG Program Route Selector

DBX 120X-DS Subharmonic Synthesizer/Crossover

DBX 3BX-DS 3-Band Dynamic Range Controller (2) (1-LC) (1-RC)

DBX 14/10 14-Band Computerized Equalizer/RTA Analyzer/SPL Meter

Panamax 1000+ Surge Protector/Line Conditioner

Sega Dreamcast w/3 Controllers & VMU's/S-Video Output

Bedroom

Yamaha RX-900U Receiver

Panasonic DVD-A120U DVD/CD Player

Sony SLV-740HF Hi-Fi VCR

BBE - ARS Audio Recovery System

A/D/S L300E Mini Speakers

GE 20" Television