Which version of My Immortal do you like better?

Rdmarsiii

I only heard the piano and orchestra version. Not bad something about a good looking chick that can sing. Well i guess their is guitar and drums towards the end. Hell if i was your age and was caught listening to that or seen someone listening to that it would call for an a$$ beating. That's just the way we ran back then. Metal up your a$$! But seriously that is a good tune. Kind of like a guilty pleasure tune for me. My younger self would kick my a$$ if we met today or at least try.

LOL! I guess some of their stuff you could not really call metal, but maybe heavy rock or just rock... But the only reason I know that song is because a kid at school played the song on the piano. I wanted to know what it was, so he told me. My sister had the CD so I gave it a listen. The next day I heard the song on the radio and it had the drums and guitar towards the end, and I thought it was a nice touch...