KG 4.5s or RB-35s??????Also price difference?

TransAmLS1

Hello, I can't decide whether or not I should go with the 4.5s or the RB-35s in front. What would be a good price for used 4.5s? What about new RB-35s? These will be for fronts in a surround setup. I have heard that the 4.5s sound really awesome for music. What about movies???? I will be watching more movies than I will be listening to music. Please let me know. I need to try and make a decesion soon. Thanks

TA,

Go with the RB 35's up front. You will have an eaiser time getting/matching a good center speaker with these, Since you stated you watch more movies then music. You should be able to get them for around 700.00 or <. (this is the authorized dealer pricing........).

Get a better deal for the RB-5II, they are only $450 for a pair all around........ I saw at least 3-4 people got them around 4-450 for RB-5II(excluding myself, I got myself a pair as well 9.gif ). However you will have a little hard time for matching the system(easier if you can get 3pairs of RB-5II in the same time 11.gif )