Thanks to the post flat tone......

ccsakura

Really thanks to the post about flat tone that it posted before and complaints from my mom..... lol ok here's the story:

I just talked to my mom by phone that my dad looks into floorstanding speakers for new decor in house. Sure she complainted like 10minutes without a gasp(is that true to every household? My friend kept saying every negative words as I talked about the speakers). In the same time I was reading the post about the flat tone again..... and think all the way back to my parents' house's reciever...... wait I missed something in my reciever, the tone! I didn't realize I didn't tune them at all until I think the reciever that my parents' house has(that one was analog but mine one didn't have the knob but switched to digital) and the flat tone post

OMG I didn't tune my reciever for tones for 5 months and I thought that the sound was still great 3.gif !!

BTW how much boost did you guys add for the bass and treble? I tried to play around them but they always go to the more the better then I felt too much and loss some of the details in mid, then turn them low and say not enough and goes up again 14.gif