Horn Ed

Jim Cornell

You have 6 Klipshorns?

My wife thought i was nuts, wow.

I have a set of Klipshorns front, TSCM center, heresys rear on 5.1.

The TSCM is basically a 3rd Klipschorn, using a dual tweeter K-77-M.

I do have a thought for you though?

Using Klipschorns for rear channel would almost be sensless because they arent used much, my heresys im only hearing in parts of movies, but never with music, on theater 2 mode, so i have the TSCM running as well as my Klipschorns, and sub, for 3 channel.

My cornwalls were on rear channel. to me it was a waste, using them for that purpose, now i have them on 2 channel in my room.

Now if you could amplify the rear channel, which i caint, no pre outs, it might sound better.

6 Klipschorns, LOL i love it.

Regards Jim

9.gif

Yep, six Klipschorn's in search of a room configuration! I also have four Belles and a pair of Cornwalls for fill as needed.

BTW congratulations on the TSCM center find... now if I could only find six of those! 9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif

My six KLF-30 Theater configuration proved the value of six timbre-matched monopoles for exquisite DVD use... and so I find the extra money for an all Klipschorn Rear Array to be money well spent. Finding an ideal room to build is becoming more of a chore than I thought it would be. Hopefully I will get a few more nudges in the right direction from our fellow Klipschers here on the Forum. -HornEd

LOL if i could find more TSCMs myself that would be nice.

Placing these 3 alone was a challenge, as well as the 4 Klipschorns i once had, i know where your coming from on this one.

My system is on a 45 degree angle to fit the TSCM TV on the right, but it works for now.

Regards Jim9.gif